Dental implants are artificial tooth roots made of a metal post. They are surgically positioned into the jawbone beneath your gums.
How do Dental Implants Work?
Implants are fused to your jawbone, they provide stable support for artificial teeth, such as Dentures and bridges. They create a secure fit which helps dentures and bridges — as well as individual crowns placed over implants — feel more natural than conventional bridges or dentures.
The usually length of process from start to finish can take between 3-9 months depending on the individual patients healing.
You need to have healthy gums and adequate bone to support an implant. You must also commit to keeping these structures healthy.
Our Implant consultation is £50.00 this will be deducted from the total cost of treatment should you decide to go ahead with the treatment.
During your consultation you will receive;
- A full oral mouth Examination
- An in depth treatment plan explained
- A full explanation of what an implant entails
- A clear breakdown of the full cost of treatment
- An OPG if clinically required (Large panoral X-ray at £35.00 extra cost) Or CT scan (you will be referred)
Our implant specialist visits our practice once a month usually a Tuesday – Please contact our reception team to find out about his dates available.
Tel: 0208 301 1962